Latest posts by Erin Herle (see all)
- Self-Awareness On The Mats - January 28, 2013
- Product Review: ATH Sports Nutrition – 31 Muscle Recovery Drink - December 14, 2012
- Keep Moving and Do Not Stop - December 11, 2012
Writer at Tales of a Jiu-Jitsu Idealist
Blue belt under Gustavo Muggiati, competitor, writer. Host of the flow podcast Instagram: EmilioCarrero1
Writer at Backpack BJJ
Blue belt under Rosendo Diaz, BJJ competitor, writing student at University of Pittsburgh, outdoorsman.
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through NSCA, a SFG kettlebell specialist, and a USAW Sports Performance Coach working in Los Angeles, CA. Tyler currently trains and competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and is active in Muay Thai with an eye towards a career in mixed martial arts.
Kristina Barlaan is a 4th degree Purple Belt under the highly esteemed Gustavo Dantas and represents Team Nova União. Based out of Tempe, AZ, Kristina is a highly decorated competitor and aspires to grow the sport of Women's Jiu-Jitsu through not only her competition accomplishments, but through social projects (most notably her Inspire All Female Open Mat), her passion for teaching and sharing the art of Jiu-Jitsu, and life coaching.
Latest posts by Dan Yun (see all)
- Product Review: ATH Sports Nutrition – 31 Muscle Recovery - August 23, 2013
- Injustice at the 2013 IBJJF Worlds? - June 4, 2013
- Exclusive Interview: Blue Belt Competitor – Jessica Dobbs - May 20, 2013